Manning Town Center
Cameron Development Corporation/AIMCo
15531 37 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 0S5
1,031,000 sq. ft.
Manning Town Centre is NE Edmonton’s newest retail shopping destination, featuring a number of prominent retailers new to this area of the City, including Cabelas, one of 2 in the Edmonton market. Located directly off the Anthony Henday (HWY 216) Drive, Manning also services Fort Saskatchewan and Sherwood Park with a selection of fashion, dining, home and entertainment retail, making it the region’s one-stop shopping point.
• Buildings are LEED Certified
• Wide range of retailers, restaurants and services
• Adjacent to Anthony Henday Drive
• Average household income -$105,794.00
• Population - 66,879
• Ideal for quick service restaurants, dental and retail uses
• Zones - DC1 - Direct Development Control Provision